Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 The Yak Corral
 &&&

Author  Topic 

Stoad
Freaky Yak Linguist

1983 Posts

Posted - 2007-01-11 : 18:59:27

My main offence is:
i struggeled for abt 4 years on www.sql.ru for YOU
what splendid Americanns men are
YOU thrown me out just like a dog

======================
Let me hug & kiss you...

jsmith8858
Dr. Cross Join

7423 Posts

Posted - 2007-01-11 : 20:21:07
Stoad -- if you are sick or having problems, I definitely feel for you, but you are not making things better for yourself by posting vague, cryptic messages here. I suggest that if you do require assistance, and there's things people can do for you, then you should post clear, specific details as to what you need and exactly why and what you are going through somewhere else more appropriate (i.e., a blog post somewhere -- they are free and easy to set up if you don't have one), and then let us know where we can read about it by posting a link here, and then let things happen from there.

As for posting in these forums, I suggest that if you want to continue to post here and be part of the community, maybe stick to SQL, which will help get your problems off of your mind a little and may prove therapeutic for you. But using the SQLTeam forums to post vague and confusing messages to us probably isn't a good idea, and it will not help you or help us to know what is going on.

- Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Merkin
Funky Drop Bear Fearing SQL Dude!

4970 Posts

Posted - 2007-01-11 : 22:06:15
and again....

Damian
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Emerson
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -