Please start any new threads on our new site at https://forums.sqlteam.com. We've got lots of great SQL Server experts to answer whatever question you can come up with.

All Forums
 Site Related Forums
 The Yak Corral
 Is there a way to find all my posts ?

Author  Topic 

Srinika
Master Smack Fu Yak Hacker

1378 Posts

Posted - 2006-05-10 : 16:49:30
Hi,

Does anybody know how to view all the threads, that I participated in ?

Also is there a way to search through those posts ?

Srinika

tkizer
Almighty SQL Goddess

38200 Posts

Posted - 2006-05-10 : 16:52:02
Do a forum search (link is next to Members link). Type in your handle for the "Search by Member" field.

Tara Kizer
aka tduggan
Go to Top of Page

Srinika

1378 Posts

Posted - 2006-05-10 : 17:00:53
tara,

it doesn't work as expected.

I couldn't find all posts (when Search For is left blank --> nothing will be returned for User Srinika)
If I key in a letter like "a", in that, top 5 pages are returned
I need to view the whole list at once.

The second one is that, when I want to see the thread, where I give an answer and if I remember a part of the answer that I gave, I cannot make use of that. it returns only Questions that I initiated.

I need to find all the pages with a particular text whchever way I participated.

Srinika
Go to Top of Page

tkizer
Almighty SQL Goddess

38200 Posts

Posted - 2006-05-10 : 17:06:12
You can click the link in your profile that will show all non-archived posts. But I don't know if there's a way to show archived posts. You'll probably want to send an e-mail to Graz or post your question in the Site related forum here.

Tara Kizer
aka tduggan
Go to Top of Page

eyechart

3575 Posts

Posted - 2006-05-10 : 17:30:28
the site search will only return 100 results also.

you can put a space in the search term and then put your handle in and that will return the last 100 messages or so.

You can also do a google search for your name and use site:sqlteam.com to find every thread that mentions your name.

-ec
Go to Top of Page

- Advertisement -